Friday 12 February 2016

Weekly Blog Project - An Altered Heart

Hello, Heidi here to share a blog project with you.
 
As it is St. Valentine's Day on Sunday, I thought I would spread some love and share with you, my altered MDF heart.
 
 
 I have used the gorgeous little LC Designs Dinky Stamp 'Single Flower Hedgehog', the lovely new 'Splodge' papers and an MDF Heart.
 
 
 Here is a list of the products used, some of which can be found on the website HERE :

 LC Designs 'Single Flower Hedgehog' stamp
LC Designs 'Dinky Sentiment' - ' To Lovely You'
LC Designs 'Splodge' paper pack
MDF Heart
White stamping card
Memento 'Rich Tuxedo' inkpad
Promarker Pens
Various embellishments from my stash
White lace
Sanding block, Cosmic Shimmer Glue, double-sided tape and Scissors
Bling stone and white pearl
 
Here is how I put my elements together :
 
(1) Cover one side of heart with glue and stick to back of red 'Splodge' paper.
(2) When dry, use sanding block and sand off edges.
(3) Stamp up 'Hedgehog' image, colour in, matt onto red card.
(4) Cut a long strip of red card, cut into one edge along one side.
(5) Roll flower up, push sides down and glue in place.
(6) Stick lace down across heart with glue.
(7) Stamp up sentiment and matt onto red card.
(8) Attach embellishments, further lace and bling stones.
(9) Attach lace to back of heart using strong tape.
 
I do hope you have enjoyed my heart project today and hope that you have a wonderful Valentine's day.
 
Heidi xxx


4 comments: