Thursday 7 August 2014

Francy's First Blog Project - A Mini Album

Hello, Francy here to share my first blog project with you.

I have made a mini album using some of the new stamps from Little Claire.

 
Here is the front and inside of the album.

 
Product used:
 
5 x (6"x4") Bazzill kraft (for the structure)
6" x 10" Bazzill kraft (for the binding)
Bazzill for decoration 
Promarker Pens
Little Claire Changing 'Baby Birdhouse'
Little Claire 'Changing Baby Birdhouse' -'Washing Baby'
Little Claire 'Changing Birdhouse' set
 Dinkie Stamp - 'Washing Line' stamps
Patterned paper, Embellishments and Die
 
Instructions :
 
(1) Decorate the cover with patterned paper, after stamp 'Changing baby Birdhouse' on white paper and cut with a die (I use "oval decorative doily" from Die-namics).
  
(2) Colour it with Promarkers: I use Pastel Blue, True Blue, Duck Egg, Chestnut, Caramel, Pastel Beige, Apple, Lime Green, Canary, Paste Yellow and Gold.
 
(3) On the back cover I made a pocket: cut 4"x 5" and score at 1/2" and  3" 1/2" on the minor side, and 1" on the other site. Cut as in picture.
 
(4) Stamp the flags (from changing birdhouse set) on the pocket and decorate it with paper piercing technique. 
 
(5) Decorate all the pages how you want... I insert 3 pages for photos: in the other I insert "Changing Baby Birdhouse and 'Washing Baby' as a decoration, and on the adjacent page I pasted a sweet Italian song (Avrai, C. Baglioni).
 
(6) In the last intern page, I pasted an envelope made by "envelope punch board", I used  6  3/4"x 6  3/4" sky-blue Bazzill and I cut a part of it, as in picture.
 
  For the binding:
 
(1) Score the kraft Bazzill at 1", 1" 1/2, 2", 2" 1/2, 3", 3" 1/2,...., 8"1/2, 9", 10", and punch  the first and the last side.

(2) Fold it as an accordion and paste the pages as in the picture. Paste the back of the accordion.

(3) I inserted tags in the pockets. On the first, I have left a space blank for name, date of birth, weight... on the second for the "baby first time" (first stroll, first smile, first word, first steps....). I stamped on the back of the last one 'Dinkies Washing Line' stamp and I decorated it with the paper piercing technique. 
 
(4) Fold it as an accordion and paste
 
Finish with embellishments.
 
I hope you like this mini album!
 
Francy &
The Little Claire Design Team
 
xxx


7 comments:

  1. What a lovely project for your first blog Francy, it's really gorgeous. Pat x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic project Francy - love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful make Francy and lots of great details too! Thankyou! rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so lovely and a great gift idea for the new parents! Wonderful project Francy. Debra x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks ladies, and thanks Little Claire for the opportunity!!! On my blog, if you need, there are more photo step by step...

    ReplyDelete